an out-of-date website puts you at risk of security breaches or software failures.
Content Management Systems like WordPress are always updating for better performance and security. If not updated, you could face security risks or downtime where your customers can’t find you.
how can it be fixed?
Your site could need any of the following;
- Update of the CMS software
- Update of plugins and themes
- Backup software installed
- Security Software installed to prevent hacks and other attacks
- Google Analytics update or installation
you could have a once-off update done or sign up for Monthly Maintenance.
Once off Updates: R595
Monthly Maintenance: R350 per month. Including
- Regular updates
- Regular backups
- Regular security checks
- Reporting on Visitor stats
- Content updates (blogs, products)
- Basic SEO monitoring & updates
- SSL Certificate (basic)